Unfortunately, the label size has been removed, however our model Monica usually wears a dress size 12-14.
– Sheer skirt with detailing on the right hip
– Unlined with a raw hem
(please note, as the skirt is not hemmed, there is some fraying to the hemline, and we believe you may be able to hem and attach lining to the skirt, however please speak to a Seamstress or a Tailor, as the skirt is of a delicate fabric).
– Size zip
Waistband (one side only) as there are no obvious seams on the skirt, it measures from left to right approximately 38 cm (15″)
From the waistband to the hem, the skirt measures approximately 69.5 cm (27 & 1/2″)
The care label has been removed, however we recommend dry cleaning only.
On application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such a versatile skirt that could be teamed with almost anything from a white over-sized man’s shirt (as per the image), to a fitted Tee, to a classic silk, metallic or sequinned top. Pair with a wicked pair of stilettos, and finish your look with a necklate or choker. Don’t forget the red lippy!
– We lovingly select pieces that are either Vintage, Retro or Contemporary preloved, or just because we love it! As a vintage or preloved piece, there may be minor imperfections such as general “wear and tear”, marking and/or discolouration.
– Measurements are approximate, and where relevant, garments are measured lying flat.
– Each piece we feature is unique to Style Chapter as we do not stock multiple items of the same outfit.
– Please note, we (Style Chapter) will not be held responsible or accountable for undue care of the garment.
– We are happy to provide further photos & details upon request, please contact us at email@example.com