The size label is faded, however we believe the dress size is 14, and our model Monica usually wears a size 12-14
– Square set bodice with an empire line silhouette
– Billowing Sleeves which resemble that of a bell/kimono type sleeve
– Medium to large polka dot pattern
– Back Zip
– Ruffled Hem
– Length from shoulder to hem
The care label is faded, although we are able to make out that the garment should be hand-washed in luke warm water and drip dry. Please do not spin or tumble dry. Iron gently.
On application, please contact us at [email protected]
Although the dress may be worn loose, we recommend teaming the dress with a corset or wide belt, and finish with a bold lippy and pair of strappy sandals, wedges or chunky heels.
– We lovingly select pieces that are either Vintage, Retro or Contemporary preloved, or just because we love it! As a vintage or preloved piece, there may be minor imperfections such as general “wear and tear”, marking and/or discolouration.
– Measurements are approximate, and where relevant, garments are measured lying flat.
– Please note, we (Style Chapter) will not be held responsible or accountable for undue care of the garment.
– Each piece we feature is unique to Style Chapter as we do not stock multiple items of the same outfit.
– We are happy to provide further photos & details upon request, please contact us at [email protected]