Coat: Vintage, Sanro Melbourne
Dress: The label size is listed as an L, however we believe the label size is inaccurate, and would fit a size 8-10.
Coat: The size is unknown, however we believe the coat would fit a size 10-12 comfortably.
Dress: 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex
Coat: Pure Wool
– This gorgeous pinafore dress reflects the colours of spring, yellow and white with a splash of latte, refreshing and elegant.
– The dress is on the fitted side without being restrictive, and has spaghetti straps
– Mandarin collar
– 3 Buttons on coat
– Large deep pockets (ideal for keeping your hands warm & cosy in the middle of winter)
– Fully lined
Shoulder to hem approximately 108 cm (42 & 1/2″)
Armpit to armpit (front of coat, buttoned-up) approximately 56.5 cm (22.4″)
Sleeve Length from top of collar to end of sleeve approximately 70 cm (27 & 1/2″)
Sleeve length from underarm to end of sleeve approximately 38 cm (15″)
Width of sleeve opening seam to seam (one side only) approximately 17 cm (6 & 1/2″)
The care label on the dress states cold machine wash with like colours, however we recommend a gentle hand wash in cool water. Please do not spin or tumble dry.
We recommend dry cleaning the coat.
On application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our beautiful warm wool classic coat, gold print scarf and red patent heels and a bold red lip.
– We lovingly select pieces that are either Vintage, Retro or Contemporary preloved, or just because we love it! As a vintage or preloved piece, there may be minor imperfections such as general “wear and tear”, marking and/or discolouration.
– Measurements are approximate, and where relevant, garments are measured lying flat.
– Please note, we (Style Chapter) will not be held responsible or accountable for undue care of the garment.
– Each piece we feature is unique to Style Chapter as we do not stock multiple items of the same outfit.
– We are happy to provide further photos & details upon request, please contact us at email@example.com